Tuesday, January 20, 2009

More California Pictures



Top: Tyler & Maddie w/Derek & Allison during the Dollar Dance
Middle: Allison & Michael - Maddie & Mariko Miyagi
Bottom: Yasutomo Miyagi & Tyler - The Langleys and Miyagis (where is Takako?!!)

I took these at the reception. We had a great time. Their ceremony and reception were unlike any wedding I have attended. The bride, groom, and all the guests were giving glory to God and praising Him the whole time. The Lord and what He has done in their lives was the focal point of the day. Thank you Derek & Allison for sharing your special day with us. God Bless You!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Yasutomo said...

It was so nice seeing you guys!!!
I already miss you though....

Anonymous said...

Mike and Cindy,

Thank you for coming to our wedding. We were blessed to have you there. The whole wedding was a blessing. A small glimpse of heaven. Praise God!

We love you guys,

Derek & Allison

halleluyah said...

Well...It looks like you guys had a lot of fun without me:( (JK)
It's good seeing you all!I am glad to see you all are doing good.I hope I can mail or leave a comment again.(I'll try updating my blog too)
Halleluyah

The Walton's said...

Hey, long time no post. You guys all still doing ok? How is Tyler doing? Miss you all!

Torres Family said...

Awesome photos...